Did you know 93% of riders involved in an accident were either self taught or taught by family or a friend?
Don't be another crash statistic, level up your scooter game with an express version of the Urban Rider course.
This version is for experienced riders only. We skip the how to operate a scooter stuff and focus on urban riding skills and systems.
Many experienced riders pay the price of the I know that already attitude.
Things change quickly in urban traffic and the risks and dangers can skyrocket in an instant.
The solution?...this riding course.
You'll be impressed at how you come out of the course able to manage urban traffic with absolute control and confidence.
How?...by pairing your current skills with the urban riding systems and techniques I'll teach you in this course.
The course is quick and efficient ensuring that upon completion you'll have:
- advanced riding skills to manage urban traffic like a pro.
- improved braking skills.
- improved cornering skills.
- a deep understanding of lane positions.
- a matrix like ability for hazard perception.
- complete control over maintaining a space cushion.
- increased understanding and prediction of traffic behavior.
- refreshed your knowledge of pre-ride safety checks and more.
*This course is for experienced riders only*
* warning * Don't make the deadly assumption that because you can ride a scooter, you're ready to ride in traffic. Causing any damage to your scooter or a hospital visit will cost you more than this course.
Consider yourself warned.
Learn the Survival Rider™ techniques in this course and then pair them with your current skillset. Do this so that you can manage urban traffic and avoid accidents with ultimate confidence and control.
The reality is the more you improve, the more enjoyment you'll get out of riding.
I'm responsible for training and licensing over 4000 students with +20yrs of rider training experience,
which translates into this being the most powerful and efficient online scooter course available.
Regardless of your current skills, in this course you'll learn new riding techniques that will greatly boost your abilities and keep you safe in urban traffic. Let's be real, you know you could use a refresher.
Upon completion of this 2 hour course your transformation into a highly capable and confident Survival Rider™ will be undeniable.
Daniel founded and operated one of Canada's largest Motorcycle Training Academies which is still going strong after two decades of successful operations.
He has unmatched experience in:
- Rider Training and instructional development.
- Curriculum development and implementation of the Canadian Government's class 6 assessments and ICBC accreditation standards.
- International riding experience of 23 years in more than 9 countries.
Daniel held the title of Class 6 Master Instructor and Assessment officer for fourteen years.
- He's successfully trained and accredited over 4000 students with Government issued driver's licenses.
- He's responsible for training and accrediting 12 Motorcycle Assessment officers with Government issued Instructors licenses.
- While contracted with Transport Canada and ICBC, Daniel helped to create a two-way rider assessment feedback scoring system.
- Daniel has five years’ experience training, working and riding with the Vancouver Police Department Motorcycle Squad.
- He consulted on the development and implementation of The CANADIAN SAFETY STANDARDS ACT for two wheeled vehicles.
- Government standardized training and instructional procedures.
- The application and implementation of government assessment standards and training policies.
During that decade and a half Daniel was a valuable and contributing member of the Faculty of Education, Transport Canada, and the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
His true passions in life are teaching, travelling, comedy and riding on two wheels. Cherishing relationships, collecting epic adventure stories, and problem solving are what keep him truly happy.
SAVING LIVES...ONE RIDER AT A TIME.
This course is for you if:
- You have riding experience but lack confidence or knowledge to handle heavy traffic flow or hazardous environments.
- You've spent time on two wheels when you were younger, but you know traffic is crazy now and you need more training.
- You understand that riding a scooter and riding one in urban traffic are completely different skill sets.
- You want to consistently maintain control over your environment.
- You're ready to learn new and effective urban riding techniques to pair with your current skills.
- You want to make scootering your main method of transport while saving hundreds per month on insurance, gas, and overpriced parking.
- Even though you can ride you need a refresher, because riding in traffic nowadays is no joke.
Frequently Asked Questions