LEARN HOW TO RIDE IN URBAN TRAFFIC
Riding a scooter is one thing, but riding one in urban traffic is another. Learn online from a Master Riding Instructor.Watch Promo
Did you know 93% of riders involved in an accident were either self taught or taught by family or a friend.
Don't be another accident statistic by stepping up your scooter game with this ultimate scooter safety course.
This Urban Riding course will give you the skills and techniques needed to ride in urban traffic with complete confidence and control.
The 3 hour course is quick and efficient ensuring that upon completion you'll be able to:
- Complete a pre-ride safety check.
- Corner effectively including hills and emergencies.
- Brake safely including corners and emergencies.
- Apply countersteering for cornering and hazard avoidance.
- Apply space cushioning to maximize your reaction time.
- Manage your three lane positions to increase visibility.
- Implement the S.E.E. and K.I.B.S Survival Rider™ techniques.
- Perceive hazards with matrix like accuracy.
*no experience is necessary for this course*
experienced riders click here
>WARNING< Causing any damage whatsoever to your scooter or requiring a hospital visit will cost you more than the entire course.
Consider yourself warned.
Scuba diving requires training
Martial Arts requires training
Driving a car requires training
Scooter riding requires training especially in urban traffic!
I'm responsible for training and licensing over 4000 students and have 20 years of rider training experience.
That experience and credibility translates into this being the most powerful and efficient scooter safety course available.
Upon completion of this 3 hour course, your transformation into a highly skilled and confident Survival Rider™ will be undeniable.
Daniel founded and operated one of Canada's largest Motorcycle Training Academies which is still going strong after two decades of successful operations.
He has unmatched experience in:
- Rider Training and instructional development.
- Curriculum development and implementation of the Canadian Government's class 6 assessments and ICBC accreditation standards.
- International riding experience of 23 years in more than 9 countries.
Daniel held the title of Class 6 Master Instructor and Assessment officer for fourteen years.
- He's successfully trained and accredited over 4000 students with Government issued driver's licenses.
- He's responsible for training and accrediting 12 Motorcycle Assessment officers with Government issued Instructors licenses.
- While contracted with Transport Canada and ICBC, Daniel helped to create a two-way rider assessment feedback scoring system.
- Daniel has five years’ experience training, working and riding with the Vancouver Police Department Motorcycle Squad.
- He consulted on the development and implementation of The CANADIAN SAFETY STANDARDS ACT for two wheeled vehicles.
- Government standardized training and instructional procedures.
- The application and implementation of government assessment standards and training policies.
During that decade and a half Daniel was a valuable and contributing member of the Faculty of Education, Transport Canada, and the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
His true passions in life are teaching, travelling, comedy and riding on two wheels. Cherishing relationships, collecting epic adventure stories, and problem solving are what keep him truly happy.
This course is for you if:
- You want an instant boost of fun and adventure in your daily life.
- You want to get around town easily and freely, while avoiding painful and unnecessary accidents.
- Being crammed into public transit with sneezing strangers isn't really your thing.
- You're done with daily traffic jams, road rage and overpriced parking.
- Saving hundreds per month on gas, insurance and parking fees sounds good to you.
- You have plenty of bicycling experience but now you want to step it up to a bicycle with an engine.
- You want to go electric but where do you start? You start here.
- You want to be prepared and proactive for all threats encountered in urban traffic.
- You've ridden on two wheels before without incident, but you know the potential dangers are always growing and you need a refresher.
- You're are competent scooter operator but you want to specifically level up your urban riding skills to greatly reduce the odds of an accident.
- Your friends ride or have completed my training and you want to join them.
SAVING LIVES...ONE RIDER AT A TIME.
Frequently Asked Questions
Causing any damage to your scooter or visiting a hospital will cost you much more than the course.