Did you know approximately 93% of riders involved in an accident were either self taught or taught by family or a friend.
Don't be another accident statistic, protect yourself by enrolling in this ultimate scooter safety course.
This urban riding course will arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to ride in urban traffic, with complete confidence and control.
The 3 hour online course is quick and efficient, ensuring that upon completion you'll be able to:
- Complete a preride safety check
- Corner efficiently
- Brake safely
- Apply countersteering
- Use space cushioning
- Manage lane positions
- Maximize your reaction time
- Increase your visibility
- Implement the S.E.E. and K.I.B.S Survival Rider™ systems
- and much more.
*no experience is necessary for this course*
experienced riders click here
>WARNING< Causing any damage to your scooter or requiring a hospital visit will cost you more than the entire course.
Consider yourself warned.
Scuba Diving requires training
Martial Arts requires training
Scooter Riding requires training, especially in urban traffic!
I'm responsible for training and licensing over 4000 students and have 20 years of rider training experience,
which translates into this being the most powerful and efficient scooter safety course available to the public.
Upon completion of this 3 hour course your transformation into a highly skilled and confident Survival Rider™ will be undeniable.
Get started now!
Get started now!
This course is for you if:
- you want an instant boost of fun and adventure in your life.
- you want to get around town easily and freely while avoiding painful accidents.
- being crammed into public transit with sneezing strangers isn't your thing.
- you're done with gridlock traffic, overpriced parking and road rage.
- saving hundreds per month on gas, insurance and parking fees sounds good to you.
- you have plenty of bicycling experience but you want to step it up to a one with an engine
- you want to stay proactive and prepared when encountering threats in urban traffic.
- You've ridden on two wheels before without incident, but you know the dangers are growing, you need a refresher.
- You have riding experience but you want to learn the urban skills that will dramatically reduce the odds of an accident.
- your friends ride or have already completed my training and you want to join them.
- you want to go two wheel electric, but where do you start? You start here.
Daniel founded and operated one of Canada's largest Motorcycle Training Academies which is still going strong after two decades of successful operations.
He has unmatched experience in:
- Rider Training and instructional development.
- Curriculum development and implementation of the Canadian Government's class 6 assessments and ICBC accreditation standards.
- International riding experience of 23 years in more than 9 countries.
Daniel held the title of Class 6 Master Instructor and Assessment officer for fourteen years.
- He's successfully trained and accredited over 4000 students with Government issued driver's licenses.
- He's responsible for training and accrediting 12 Motorcycle Assessment officers with Government issued Instructors licenses.
- While contracted with Transport Canada and ICBC, Daniel helped to create a two-way rider assessment feedback scoring system.
- Daniel has five years’ experience training, working and riding with the Vancouver Police Department Motorcycle Squad.
- He consulted on the development and implementation of The CANADIAN SAFETY STANDARDS ACT for two wheeled vehicles.
- Government standardized training and instructional procedures.
- The application and implementation of government assessment standards and training policies.
During that decade and a half Daniel was a valuable and contributing member of the Faculty of Education, Transport Canada, and the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
His true passions in life are teaching, travelling, comedy and riding on two wheels. Cherishing relationships, collecting epic adventure stories, and problem solving are what keep him truly happy.
Avoid learning from the school of hard knocks,
learn online from a Master Riding Instructor